This #GivingTuesday, December 2, you can make twice the difference for our Churchby donating online!
Donate on December 2nd and every dollar will be matched by a group of generous donors (who wished to remain anonymous). All funds raised will benefit members of our Church in need and help continue the fight to ensure the future of our Church.*
#GivingTuesday is a counterpoint to Black Friday: a day of sharing and generosity. This is a special day we make an extra effort to raise money for our Church. Please help us make a difference!
- Like FFA on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Click this link to automatically post on your Facebook and Twitter profiles on December 2nd.
- Download and print the “I love FFA” sign.
- Write why you care about FFA on the sign.
- Take a selfie with the sign--or have someone take your picture with the sign on your phone.
- On December 2nd, upload the picture to Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter using the hashtags #Fund4Assistance, #GivingTuesday and #OrthodoxGive.
- Tag Fund for Assistance to ROCOR in the photo, so it will appear on our page.
- Tag your friends and colleagues who you think should be involved with FFA.
- Make a donation to FFA.
* The group of donors providing the matching funds will match only unrestricted gifts to the FFA.